Oklahoma City Third Party Claims Attorney
Representation for Employees Injured on the Job
The workers’ compensation system protects businesses from being sued by their employees for workplace injuries. Oklahoma law has separate provisions for third-party claims for workplace accidents caused by a party other than the injured person’s employer. A third-party claim allows you to pursue additional compensation for pain and suffering and other damages that may result from a serious construction accident or oil field accident.
You can file a third party workplace injury claim for:
- On-site construction vehicle accident
- On-site commercial vehicle accident
- Objects falling from above
- Improperly stored or loaded equipment or material
- Failure to mark off a hazardous area
- Improperly stored or maintained safety equipment
If you were injured on the job and you think you have reason to file a third party injury claim, contact our Oklahoma City work injury lawyers for help.