A Passion for Helping Others
Known for his honesty and diligence, Chad W. P. Kelliher is an Oklahoma City personal injury attorney who finds no greater satisfaction than knowing he’s successfully helped hundreds of people seek compensation for their injuries.
Securing Justice for Victims of Drunk Drivers
Although he focuses on several personal injury practice areas, some of his most rewarding experiences have been representing individuals – or families of individuals – who suffered injury or wrongful death at the hands of intoxicated drivers. Mr. Kelliher prides himself on being personable, professional, and communicative, but his unyielding record of success reflects another skillset too: a competitive nature and wholehearted dedication to his clients.
Mr. Kelliher grew up in Overland Park, Kansas. After moving to Oklahoma City to attend law school, he met his wife and began a family. When he isn’t helping clients, Mr. Kelliher enjoys spending time with his wife, his daughter, and their dog, along with traveling, shooting sports, and hunting. He is an active member of his church and supports several charitable, civic, and philanthropic organizations on the local and national levels.
- B.A. in Political Science, Co-Major International Studies, University of Kansas (2006)
- Juris Doctor, Oklahoma City University School of Law (2011), Dean’s List
Awards & Recognitions
Awards & Recognitions
- Named “10 Best” by American Institute of Personal Injury Attorneys
- Selected to The National Trial Lawyers "Top 40 Under 40" 2018
- Selected to The National Trial Lawyers "Top 40 Under 40" 2017
- Named "Top 40 Lawyer Under 40” for the State of Oklahoma by the American Society of Legal Advocates
- Named “Top 10 Under 40” by the National Academy of Personal Injury Attorneys
- Recipient of AVVO “Client’s Choice” Award for 2018
- Recipient of AVVO “Client’s Choice” Award for 2017
- Recipient of AVVO “Client’s Choice” Award for 2016
- Admitted before all Oklahoma State and Appellate Courts and the Federal Court for the Western District of Oklahoma.
- Member of the Oklahoma Bar Association and Oklahoma County Bar Association
- Member of William J. Holloway, Jr. American Inn of Court